Monday, May 16, 2011

So many tasks, so little time, what is a Basset Hound to do?


Hi everyone!

As you all know, I have been exceptionally busy.  It was my first birthday a few weeks ago, and to celebrate, my guardians took me on a beach vacation!  Wow! I never realized how much fun sand, ocean waves and running all over unsuspecting humans blankets could be!  Before Memorial Day Virginia Beach is open for all dogs to run free and enjoy!  Glorious! Here are some pictures of my fabulous trip








Martha's Beach Pics

I am looking forward to spending many wonderful hot days at the nudey beach at field 5 at Robert Moses State Park.  Dogs are free to roam year round at the nudey section of the beach :o) those pics might be too wild to post though!

Until next time.
Nap in the sun, take long walks and lick a person in the face :o)))

Martha


1 comment: